The plantar pressure distribution measurement system FDM
For years, zebris FDM has been supporting doctors and therapists successfully in the diagnosis of postural deformities as well as podiatrists in providing insoles. The tried and tested zebris FDM pressure distribution measurement system captures the static and dynamic pressure distribution when standing and walking quickly and easily.
Your benefits of the zebris FDM at a glance:
- Suitable for the stance, roll-off and gait analysis
- Robust pressure distribution measurement technology
- Capacitive, individually calibrated sensors
- Five different sizes: FDM SX, S or FDM 1.5, 2 and 3
- Different solutions and measuring speed, depending from the number of sensors
- Intuitive modular software suite FDM with sound evaluation report
- Can optionally be combined with video and EMG
- Optionally available module for stance analysis
- Can be combined with zebris SyncLight Cam for synchronous video recording
The modular FDM system offers countless configuration possibilities when it comes to size, resolution and measuring speed. For a longer gait track and thus several gait cycles, two platforms can be combined, so that a maximum gait track of 6 meters is possible. Through the low profile walking surface of only 2.5 cm also patients using walking aids can enter the platform easily.
For stance, roll-off and balance analysis the force-measuring plates can be synchronized with a camera. An infrared synchronization for myography and a synchronization for in/out are optionally available.
The measurement procedure may be observed in the viewer and if necessary be played back in slow motion. Individual time segments can be selected from the report for further analysis.
The configurable evaluation report displays among the force distribution, the gait and roll-off parameters including the step length and step width, the stance and swing phase and many more.
Up to two measurements can be compared for optimal measuring control. All measuring parameters and measured curves can be exported in CSV-files for further scientific evaluation.
Download FDM SYSTEM - Brochure
- 27_9_FDM_EN_150.pdf 1 MB