Pressure distribution measurement on the treadmill made easy!
The gait analysis on a treadmill allows for the observation of the human gait at different running speeds with a high number of step repetitions. Depending on the application you can assess several gait cycles at constant or changing walking speed using the treadmill analysis center FDM-T. At the same time, it covers all further applications all around the analysis of gait behavior – from stance over roll-off to gait analysis.
Your benefits of zebris FDM-T at a glance:
- Suitable for stance analysis, roll-off analysis and gait analysis
- Robust pressure measurement technology
- Gait analysis is possible with or without shoes
- Capacitive, individually calibrated sensors
- Different resolutions and measuring speeds, depending on the number of sensors
- Intuitive modular software suite FDM with sound evaluation report
- Can be combined with SyngLightCam for a synchronous video recording and EMG
The measurement platform which is installed underneath the belt, contains a pressure sensor matrix with individually calibrated, capacitive sensors. During the assessment, patients can walk on the treadmill with and without shoes. Using a procedure specially developed by zebris, the movement of the treadmill is compensated, so that completely reliable gait and roll-off patterns can be analyzed. The determined gait parameters of the measured gait cycles are analysed and depicted in the zebris software Suite FDM. They form the basis of insoles in podiatry or are used for creating a customized therapy plan. For success control, the therapist can additionally compare two measurements.
Whether in rehabilitation, physiotherapy or podiatry – depending on the application, zebris offers different treadmill ergometer types: from high-quality premium and medically approved treadmill with a huge variety of safety options, un-weighting system, large running surfaces and direction reversal to the foldable treadmill, that is designed for the mobile stance and gait analysis.