Rehawalk® - learning to walk again!
The platform-based zebris FDM Rehawalk® system is designed for the analysis and treatment of gait disorders in neurological, orthopedic and geriatric rehabilitation. The training can be carried out on the walking range.
Your benefits of the Rehawalk® concept at a glance:
- Supports therapists, doctors, coaches and podiatrists in gait analysis and therapy
- Possible fields of application: rehabilitation after stroke, with Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord syndrome, arthrosis, hip and knee joint endoprostheses, exoprostheses, torn ligaments, bone fracture, muscular injuries
- Trains cognition, coordination, postural control and sensorimotor functions for improved fall prevention and daily life
- Possibility to support and correct the gait through intuitive software suite FDM
- Gait analysis through time synchronous video recording and pressure distribution measurement
Optimal integration in existing therapy surroundings
Clinics, medical practices and institutions benefit from the modular structure of the Rehawalk® concept. Depending on the individual requirements and needs, different technologies can be configured optimally to fit the most diverse applications. A particular advantage of Rehawalk® is the easy retrofitting, thus preparing specific, already existing treadmill systems for the future. The system’s basis forms the wide range of tried and tested medically approved h/p/cosmos treadmill systems.