EMG Bluetooth measuring system
Electromyography allows for identifying dysfunctional muscle activity and thus a targeted treatment in clinics and rehabilitation. The zebris EMG measuring system registers muscle action potentials using bipolar skin surface electrodes and records up to eight muscle groups at the same time.
Your benefits of the zebris EMG at a glance:
- Easy use with bipolar skin surface electrodes
- Perfect and time-synchronous integration in zebris FDM software suite for movement and gait analysis
- Compact measuring device to comfortably wear it on the body
- Cable-free data transfer via Bluetooth interface
- Optimally complements movement and gait analysis systems in order to capture muscle activity
- Synchronous capturing of up to eight muscle groups
The EMG Bluetooth system ideally complements movement analysis and pressure distribution measurement. The electromyographic activity of small and large muscles can be detected exactly and reliably. Captured muscle action potentials can be recorded and evaluated time-synchronous to the movement data of the zebris measuring systems FDM, FDM-T or Rehawalk®.
Data transfer is done wirelessly via Bluetooth interface. An internal buffer memory bridges measuring times that are outside the reception range. Measuring results are displayed in real-time within the analysis software and analyzed in the evaluation report. For optimum therapy control, the software allows for comparing different examinations.
Measuring electronics are housed in one compact adapter that can be carried comfortably on the body. The EMG electrode cables feature active differential preamplifiers that eliminate interference voltages as well as cable or movement artifacts to a large extent.
Download EMG - Brochure
- EMG_Prospekt_EN.pdf 529 KB